Material Handler - 1st Shift:
Material Handler - 1st Shift:
- With some supervision, performs Material Handling duties within the V•I Chip business unit that pertain to a specific area or group. Work may include, but is not limited to the following tasks; transferring materials from receiving to stock, materials put away, cycle counting and fulfilling EMR’s. Determines inventory levels and issues stock to proper production areas as needed to maintain production. May be required to prep PCB’s for production, and Prepare Materials for SMT/Universal Set Ups. May be assigned various projects such as locating all items with a certain lot number, date code or container ID’s, isolating certain materials to MRB, preparing materials for RTV and reconciling inventory issues and discrepancies. Create or recommend and utilize various reports, queries and data to identify and resolve any material issues. Keep necessary records. Work to written and verbal instructions, and perform additional materials related duties within the V•I Chip line as required.
- 2 + years of Material Handling experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to identify electronic & mechanical components
- PeopleSoft, Cimnet, MS Excel skills required.
- Ability to understand written and verbal instructions
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application