Analytical Laboratory Technician II
- Under general supervision, provides product failure analysis and material testing support to quality, engineering, and other internal customers
- Performs sample cross-sectioning, optical microscopy, X-Ray inspection, electrical probing, and various other analytical techniques to fulfill lab work requests
- Provides support for equipment training, preventative maintenance, and calibration
- Thoroughly documents all experimental data and findings in lab database
- Certificate or an Associate Degree in an Engineering/Scientific discipline
- 5+ years of relevant laboratory testing experience with materials and/or electronic devices
- Experience with optical microscopy, electrical troubleshooting, and other analytical tools
- Self Starter who is detail oriented with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application