Associate Business Systems Analyst
- Document business system requirements, for approved projects, by developing and distributing robust functional specifications.
- Duties will include scheduling and prioritizing of approved projects, clarifying functional requirements of the projects, and relaying these requirements to their counterparts on the technical (programmer analyst) side of the organization.
- Execute testing on completed projects in order to insure full functionality before production deployment.
- Develop and document the test plans necessary for the testing phase of each project
- Extract and evaluate data from the business systems for analysis.
- Work on resolution of data integrity issues effecting business functionality.
- Act as a trainer of end users in business system functionality, including all relevant areas of functional coverage.
- Be a contributor on many project-based initiatives in order to drive process improvements or improve efficiency and resolve business issues.
- Must demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic, can do attitude. Individuals in this position must be capable of parallel processing tasks in order to ensure that progress is maintained on several fronts simultaneously.
- Be able to work well in teams, and independently with little supervision
- This position requires excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation).
- Business degree, in a relevant functional area, or equivalent experience
- 0-2 plus years of related business experience
- PeopleSoft, or other major ERP system experiences a plus
- Knowledge of Ecommerce a plus
- Knowledge of Order Management Systems a plus
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) a plus
- A good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of software products
- A working knowledge of SQL a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well in teams and individually
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application