The Content Manager will be responsible for developing and executing a content strategy that promotes the Vicor brand, drives customer engagement, and enables our customer-facing teams. The Content Manager will work with the Sales and our distribution partners to identify the most effective content for enablement and training and develop creative content with the help of subject matter experts throughout the organization. They will also be responsible for overseeing the content management system to deliver that content.
This role will be an integral part of the marketing team, including global marketing managers, and will report directly to the VP of Corporate Marketing & Channel Strategy. They will generate and solicit ideas for new content and then will manage content creating, either by themselves or by working with internal and external resources.
The ideal candidate will have experience generating content but with experience and an appetite to build and execute a creative, impactful content strategy. They will have experience in SEO and marketing automation to optimize content and syndication.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to plan and develop site content
- Work with the Marketing team to develop a content calendar
- Develop sales and channel enablement and training material
- Maintain and evangelize internally the sales enablement content system
- Develop processes to maximize content re-use for different media and channels
- Create style guides for reference
- Optimize content for SEO and lead generation
- Align content to customer journey
- Review content consumption and provide actionable recommendations to improve content
- Bachelor’s and/or graduate degree in writing, journalism, marketing or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Experience in content management, strategy, and/or creation
- Experience with SEO and marketing analytics
- Basic knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Experience in training
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Creative and adventurous – eager to try new approaches
- Strong presentation skills, including to C-Suite
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, complex, concurrent, cross-organizational projects
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application