Customer Relationship Specialist
- Responsible for the delivery of timely and accurate information.
- Responsible for entering, processing and maintaining customer orders from quoting to shipment.
- Effectively communicate quote and lead information to the appropriate sales channel.
- Responsibility to update and maintain potential late tool report daily
- Create, maintain, and distribute, on a weekly basis, a report that provides details on each order and status.
- Manage all accounts activities including: RMA process, Credits, and replacements.
- Maintain and demonstrate proficiency of all sales and production systems
- Manage all shipping issues, questions, escalations, and damaged shipments through to closure
- Creating CPAR request and following through to closure
- Resolve all customer invoicing and credit issues
- Associate’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 3 years’ related sales or customer service experience
- Initiative, problem solving skills and the ability to work independently
- Proficient in PC skills Microsoft Office
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- CRM, PeopleSoft knowledge a plus.
- Ability to develop strong partnerships and a collaborative, teaming environment within and across functional organizations
- Incredible attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Great attitude with desire to be a key player on a strong team
- Excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Proficient on ecommerce order processing
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application