Digital Marketing Media Manager
The Digital Marketing Media Manager will be responsible for all media planning and execution across multiple channels worldwide. They will work with the global marketing managers to develop, execute, and measure comprehensive integrated marketing campaigns. We are looking for someone who is analytical and has the curiosity to find new and compelling ways to reach our customers. This role will be an integral part of the marketing team and will report directly to the VP of Corporate marketing. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in media planning and execution as well as a broad perspective on how digital marketing can improve business outcomes.
- Plan and execute digital media advertising, including SEM, PPC, programmatic, paid social, and display advertising
- Review and provide actionable recommendations to improve advertising effectiveness
- Report on marketing KPIs including conversion rates and website customer engagement
- Design, execute, and report on conversion tests (e.g., A/B testing) and provide actionable analysis of results
- Collaborate with regional marketing managers and web team to optimize UX
- Apply analytical ability to evaluate customer journey within omnichannel marketing experience
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners, worldwide
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide guidance for adoption
- Identify trends and insights to optimize spend and performance
- Bachelor’s and/or graduate degree in marketing or experience in a related field
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience
- Proven experience in digital marketing
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience with SEO/SEM and display advertising campaigns
- Familiarity with ad serving tools and platforms
- Familiarity with data analytics platforms such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics and data visualization tools such as Tableau or QlikView
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills, including to C-Suite
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, complex, concurrent, cross-organizational projects
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application