HR Employment Specialist
Vicor is hiring a full-time Human Resources Employment Specialist to join our growing company in Andover, MA. You will be responsible for hiring positions across several departments and locations. You will work with a close-knit team focused on making an impact across the entire organization.
- Owns full life cycle recruiting, engaging with applicants from screening phase to offer negotiation.
- Actively sources qualified passive candidates using internet databases, social media, employee referrals, etc.
- Engages hiring managers and interviewers to provide great candidate experience.
- Conducts interview debriefs and drives hiring decisions.
- Designs, markets, plans and implements recruiting strategies.
- Manages day-to-day function of the employee referral and relocation programs.
- Works closely with outside vendors, HR team and Vicor management to create programs that attract and retain talent to Vicor.
- Provides comprehensive human resources services and support to managers and employees.
- Intervenes in employee relations/performance management issues and coaches participants to comply with employment statutes and follow consistent employment practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Human Resources or similar.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of recruiting/generalist experience
- Familiar with PeopleSoft or a similar human resource management system (HRMS)
- Experience working for a highly technical or R & D company is strongly preferred
- Must have strong presentation skills and be able to work with all levels of management
- Experience recruiting and closing mid to high level design talent in competitive markets.
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application