IC Design Engineer
- Participates in the development of new products by designing integrated circuit solutions to meet the requirements as defined by the IC specifications and data sheets.
- Provide circuit analysis worse case reports using current tools to capture schematics and perform simulations with best practice methodologies.
- Aid with new product design activities through product release to production.
- Participate as a member of the new product selection committee.
- Participates in implementing systems for the continuous improvement in the efficiency of new product development efforts, including a circuit design knowledge database and the development of model libraries and design re-use systems.
- At least 4-10 years’ experience in IC, preferably power IC, design and engineering.
- Solid experience in new product design activities, preferably in small or mid-sized semiconductor organizations.
- Thorough understanding of transistor level aspects of Analog IC design using bipolar, CMOS and BiCMOS technologies
- Familiarity with digital IC Design methodology desired
- Technical expertise in state of the art circuit and system simulation methods desired and the ability to mentor, consult and provide leadership to associate level designers.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- A strong technical acumen with problem solving skills
- BSEE required, advanced technical degree desired.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to email@example.com and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application