- Design, build and support proprietary ATE hardware and software for a variety of analog components and assemblies.
- Design test software modules for USTA (Universal Software Test Architecture) using existing and newer software tools (C, Visual Basic) on a variety of computer platforms as well as Embedded uControllers.
- Analyze and implement "off the shelf" instrumentation components (GPIB, VXI, PXI, Serial).
- Provide documentation at all stages of software/hardware development.
- Work closely with Design Engineering to develop and maintain new test procedures.
- Work closely with Manufacturing Engineering to support and optimize existing ATE.
- BSEE with 2+ years of analog design experience or test engineering for analog products.
- Must possess strong working knowledge of WindowsXP and Windows7, and embedded Operating Systems.
- Programming experience with high-level object oriented languages C++. Visual Basic programming experience is also desirable.
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, SQL or ODBC) a plus.
- ATE and Microcontroller programming
- Experience of power supply testing, analog & digital hardware involving power electronics, drafting tools (OrCAD), PCB layout tools (PADs) are all highly desirable.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Vicor is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application