- Works with V.P. of Operations and MRP system to determine material requirements.
- Creates purchase orders for new builds as needed by determining inventory levels and issues work orders (PIDS) to maintain production.
- Reviews shipment schedules & monitors the movement of assemblies through the production cycle for our contract manufacturers.
- Communicates with department engineers to determine progress of work (in-house probing of wafers to confirm when ready to ship, testing, baking & inspection of parts in-house) and completion dates.
- Reviews weekly back log report against physical inventory for SiPs and filters.
- Work with sales people to process special shipments as needed. Interacts effectively with sales and engineering.
- Processes item requests through Doc Services to add part numbers, make changes to vendors and pricing, and/or add new routings or BOMs.
- Creates and utilize various reports, queries and data to identify and resolve any material issues.
- Manages drop shipments from assembly house to end customers
- Participates in weekly meetings for new product material planning.
- BS Degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Business Management
- 1-5 years of related purchasing/planning experience
- Strong computer skills with Outlook, Word and Excel required. Some type of ERP system experience required – Peoplesoft, SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization and with all departments.
- Demonstrated success working in a fast paced environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application