Electronics Technician- 3rd Shift
Electronics Technician- 3rd Shift
- Perform scheduled maintenance and unscheduled repairs on production test and ATE equipment.
- Provide constant technical support to production operator.
- Train and evaluate operators on process and equipment understanding.
- Responsible for generating metrics on equipment uptime, utilization and the overall performance of the work center as it relates to OEE.
- Will work to improve, debug and optimize machine programs, optimize the setups & change over and ensure full utilizing machine capacity.
- Troubleshoot analog and digital circuitry to component level
- Disassemble and reassemble complex mechanical assemblies
- Help development and improve the equipment maintenance documentation.
- Provide support to the engineering manufacturing group and may be asked to conduct tests and studies to support department efforts to qualify new equipment/processes and verify functionality of existing equipment/processes.
- Associates degree in Electronics Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Technology Certificate or equivalent work experience required.
- 2+ years hands on work with electronics
- Experience with Component level troubleshooting, reading and interpreting schematic diagrams, wiring diagrams, Knowledgeable in Power electronics, DC Power Supplies, DC Loads, ATE, Oscilloscope, DMMs, Electronics Technician, Frequency Counters, DC-DC Convertors, and Relays
- Proficient in the use and interpreting schematic diagrams, engineering drawings, wiring diagrams, and technical manuals for fault isolation and repair.
- Proficient in component level troubleshooting and repair on a variety of circuit PCBs
- SMT and Thru-hole component PCB rework with soldering equipment.
- Conduct manual and automated calibrations on the Automated Test Equipment and handheld measuring instruments.
- Optoisolators, Transistors, and FETs is a huge plus
- Be mechanically inclined for test fixture repairs.
- Ability to use a CMMS system to record preventative and repair maintenance records.
- Configure, Setup, Troubleshoot, and repair of industrial PCs ad laptop Computers is a plus but not required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to email@example.com and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application