Associate Software Engineer
- Develops high quality applications software, under supervision of senior software engineers, for a variety of project assignments.
- Responsible for entire software life cycle, including requirements, design, integration, development, testing, deployment, and support.
- Works towards understanding key business processes and the applications that support them. Analyzes and resolves system processing problems related to information system applications.
- Works independently in a project team environment with other end users and managers.
- Trains users on usage of new and revised applications programs.
- Works closely in a team environment with personnel throughout the IS&T organization as well as other departments.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Applied Science
- 0 – 2 years of relevant experience.
- Programming with Java, experience with REACT and SAP are a plus.
- Experience in database design concepts for Oracle or SQL Server
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Team player, able to learn and teach others.
- Some exposure to Engineering and/or Manufacturing environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to email@example.com and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application