Manager Failure Analysis
The motivated Quality professional will maintain and improve RMA processing including cycle time, administration, publishing reports and direct line communication with customers on technical aspects of Quality related product issues.
- Data mining, data reporting and report publishing for metrics.
- Administer and process RMAs from all customers as directed by management.
- Interface with external customers and Applications Engineering on customer facing issues.
- Data mining, data reporting and report publishing specific to RMA performance metrics including PPM and cycle time to closure
- Assist with driving the corrective and preventive action system for external product related issues
- Must have good interpersonal skills and have the ability to coordinate with other managers and department heads.
- Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other managers and department heads to maximize product quality and minimize costs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline, BSEE preferred but not required.
- 5 years experience in an electronics manufacturing environment preferably focused in a technical role within failure analysis.
- Well organized with the ability to properly program manage a significant amount of activities within the technical operations group.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to email@example.com and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application