Vicor is looking for a results driven marketer who will accelerate profitable revenue growth in strategic markets where our power products enable customer innovation. The marketing director will develop a deep understanding of customer business goals and needs and work with sales, distribution, product development and corporate marketing to grow and convert the global opportunity pipeline. The ideal candidate will have a background in promoting emerging technologies into growth markets and will have a systems solution oriented mindset that demonstrates the value of Vicor’s innovative approach to power. The ideal candidate will explore novel approaches to marketing to better enable the rest of the organization to achieve business objectives.
- Enable and support sales account managers to identify new opportunities and convert them into revenue for select, strategic markets
- Own revenue, margin, and opportunity performance for strategic markets to achieve corporate financial model targets
- Manage new product introduction process, including marketing and sales enablement
- Collaborate with product development and management organization to identify new product opportunities that will create sustainable growth in strategic markets
- Define and execute account based marketing strategies with regional and channel marketing teams to promote Vicor power products in strategic markets
- Develop product- and market-oriented content for training and customer engagement
- 10 years of experience in product and strategic marketing in B2B technical industry
- MBA and technical training preferred
- Experience collaborating with sales and distribution
- Experience in content creation and distribution and training
- Strong analytic capabilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong bias toward action and results
- Demonstrated ability to work across organization and functional groups
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to email@example.com and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application