- Maintain Mfg Stamp database, run reports
- Update department calendars and phone lists on Intranet
- Enter new hire computer access requests
- Responsible for 5S of printer area
- Responsible for distribution of payroll checks and mail
- Responsible for scheduling Conference Rooms as requested
- Order office supplies for operations.
- Update and maintain the ‘Big Screen’ monitors throughout the facility
- Order safety shoes and glasses for manufacturing.
- Responsible for C.E.’s created by operations.
- Attend to CE council requirements, when needed
- Provide phone coverage for the front reception area
- Manage daily reports for Purchasing regarding purchased components
- Weekly reports for Purchasing/Production Control – Receipt History and P.O. Date Entered
- Assist Purchasing with adding purchase orders into People Soft, placing orders
- Assist in Rewards & Recognition program
- Organize Supplier Appreciation Day and trade shows for Purchasing
- Organize employee Appreciation Day
- IPC Program Administration
- Solder Training Program Administration
- Clean up BOM’s, submit ECO’s to get updates incorporated.
- High school diploma with at least 3+ years of administrative experience
- Must have proven attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Must have a sense of urgency and the ability to multitask
- Proficient PC skills working with Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Must be customer service oriented
- Must have strong written and verbal skills as well as outstanding interpersonal skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application