- Using the Company's MRP system, work on complex plans and schedules with new or variable material and capacity needs.
- Supports customer requirements within the current build plan.
- Monitor the movement of assemblies through the production cycle.
- Coordinates the efficient movement of material with purchasing, production and engineering.
- Responsible for performing a variety of routing, dispatching and expediting duties necessary to meet production schedules.
- Interacts effectively with production, sales and engineering through status and/or exception reporting.
- Develop specifications to production.
- Participate in physical inventory reconciliation process.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years planning experience in related industry
- PeopleSoft or similar legacy system knowledge a plus
- Professional certification a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to email@example.com and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application