Vicor is seeking a technical contributor to its Product Management & Development team. This self-motivated individual will ensure success in developing and driving high performance power module products world-wide in key markets such as HPC/AI, Automotive, Mil/Aero, and Industrial. This individual should have a strong technical background along with a business acumen who is capable of gaining support and coordinating activities across a dynamic organization.
Individual will be involved in all aspects of product management and development including:
- Product definition – Define new product requirements and capability by leveraging internal technology advancements to customer requirements, industry trends, and competitive mapping. Establish product justification through review of development costs, revenue forecast, technical risk assessment, and development timeline.
- Product development – Coordinate and align internal organizations for product development activity to product design goals, cost targets, and development schedule. Manage key product developments with engineering, operations, and product engineering. Work closely with regional sales/regional marketing teams on beta customers and early adopters to ensure design-in success. Drive critical product launch elements including datasheets, application notes, white papers, etc.
- Continuous improvement – Maximize customer product adoption driving product refinements, possible product derivatives, and new product roadmaps that supersede existing product performance. Support sales/regional marketing teams on product aspects and customer system designs. Drive cost reduction efforts and manage product life cycles.
- A bachelor of science degree in electrical engineering
- Knowledge of analog and/or power integrated circuits and the application into above markets
- Written and creative skills demonstrated through promotional material including presentations and white papers
- Ability to travel world-wide up to 20% of time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to email@example.com and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application