Sr. Business Development Manager
Sr. Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager is responsible for sales growth for all Vicor business units, within an assigned TSC (technical service center) as projected in the annual business plan.
- Responsible for the management of business creation and account development activities, primarily through the efforts of independent Manufacturers Sales Representatives and Channel Partners.
- Responsible for all aspects of the sales process including training, coaching, lead generation, sales assistance (technical and business), forecasting, performance metrics, resource assistance and reporting requirements
- The BDM must be knowledgeable of all Vicor products and sales channels. In addition to Vicor and Westcor products, the BDM is required to be knowledgeable of products and services offered by Vicor Integration Architects, Value Added Resellers and Distributors as they pertain to their assigned territory.
- Daily activities include sales and technical support, product training, contract review and sales strategy development and problem resolution through coordinated efforts involving the customer and essential Vicor functional leaders.
- The BDM must maintain an up-to-date knowledge of Vicor products and the external environment including direct competition, market trends as well as potential customers and industries in the assigned territory.
- BSEE or equivalent and 10 years of demonstrated, successful sales experience with active electronic component sales
- Demonstrated success in managing independent manufacturers sales representatives
- Demonstrated knowledge of the particular geographical area of responsibility as noted in the position posting
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of contemporary sales force automation and business software tools
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to email@example.com and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application