Sr. Device Engineer
- The qualified candidate will take part in critical R&D efforts for state of the art FET and Mixed-Signal processes
- New FET development and integration, including modeling, TCAD, Q&R for low and mid voltage applications
- BCD process development, including simulation, DOE, run shuttles, verification, and kit development
- Bachelor’s degree in EE, Physics, Materials Science, or chemical engineering, with emphasis on semiconductor processing and device physics.
- 5 years of related experience
- Experience in semiconductor device design and simulation
- Experience with semiconductor process and/or device TCAD
- Automation scripting experience, preferably in Python
- Ability to learn quickly and understand technical materials and concepts
- Demonstrated analytical skills and detail orientation
- Ability to be self-motivated and work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application