Sr. Foundry Engineer
- The qualified candidate will work on process and yield improvement with fabrication partners, and will engage in validation of new processes and engineering support.
- Support of current BCD, LV FET and Bipolar process, Q&R, Yield issues, production support.
- Development and support for new BCD kit, including validation of all features, Q&R, Yield issues, production support, designer support, model verification and refinements.
- Bachelor’s degree in EE, Physics, Materials Science, or chemical engineering, with emphasis on semiconductor processing and device physics.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in semiconductor process engineering, yield optimization or device characterization. Experience in working with external foundries will be helpful.
- Experience with Cadence tools
- Experience in reviewing product yield information and in solving reliability problems.
- Familiar with device measurement techniques for device characterization.
- Familiarity with product test and analog circuit design will be helpful.
- Experience creating or maintaining documentation necessary to maintain foundry agreements and procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application