Sr. Product Quality Engineer
Sr. Product Quality Engineer
The Senior Product Quality Engineer will be responsible for monitoring supplier, subcontractor and internal process and product quality. Responsibilities include creating, documenting, developing, and implementing quality processes and procedures in a fabless semiconductor environment. Individual will be hands on and capable of performing physical/electrical measurements of components.
- Responsible for supporting ISO efforts including internal audits.
- Overseeing CAPA activities, including SCAR, PCAR, NCMR and ISO audit findings.
- Communicate with suppliers to bring corrective action exercises to closure. Monitor and track PCN activity as part of supplier management initiative.
- Maintain quality documentation/history.
- Work closely with failure analysis and reliability functions to support their activities and initiatives.
- Maintain quality documents, history and results in a timely and logical manner.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a Product Quality Engineering role.
- Must possess a well-rounded background in Semiconductor/Electronics manufacturing, with particular focus on product life cycle, trouble-shooting and inspection of manufacturing processes.
- Must have strong knowledge of ISO 9001:2015
- IATF16949 Automotive quality experience.
- Six Sigma Black Belt or CQE
- Understanding of Statistics using JMP or Minitab
- Experience in semiconductor industry quality and reliability systems and practices.
- Experience working with PLM systems such as Omnify, Agile or Matrix One is a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to email@example.com and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application