Provide Test Development expertise to the new product development process from concept through production, with a particular focus on quality, cost, and test time. As the test development expert, provides test support as required on production products.
- Provide technical expertise as a part of the New Product Development Team with the primary responsibility for the testability on new products.
- Develop test documentation/ Test specifications.
- Design test hardware schematics and netlists.
- Debug FT and Probe Test hardware and software.
- Responsible for product launch activities.
- Document results in a timely and coherent manner.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in IC test development.
- Solid experience in new product Test Development activities, with a thorough understanding of schematic capture, PCB layout, and ATE Programming.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, with some management presence.
- Experience in the application of semiconductor industry quality and reliability systems and practices.
- Strong business acumen with an entrepreneurial drive.
- BSEE or equivalent
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to email@example.com and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application