Technical Content Creator
Technical Content Creator
The Technical Content Creator will be responsible for developing and executing content that promotes the Vicor brand, drives customer engagement, and enables our customer-facing teams. The Technical Content Creator will work with subject matter experts to identify and create the most effective content for sales enablement and training and develop creative content. They will also be responsible for overseeing the content management system to deliver that content.
This role will be an integral part of the marketing team, including global marketing managers. They will generate and solicit ideas for new content and then will manage content creation. Content will be used for marketing programs, web site, training, webinars, etc.
The ideal candidate will have both technical and writing backgrounds and an appetite to produce creative, impactful content. They will have an understanding of SEO best practices and be able to effectively optimize content and syndication.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to create content, including:
- Web pages
- Webinars and seminars
- Training materials
- Sales Enablement collateral
- Collaborate with Marketing team to plan and develop website content
- Develop ideas around content re-use and support re-writing content
- Project manage the content calendar
- Maintain the sales enablement content system
- Optimize content for SEO and lead generation
- Align content to customer journey
- Review content consumption (analytics) and provide actionable recommendations to improve content
- Bachelor’s and/or graduate degree in a technical field and/or writing, journalism
- 5 years of experience creating content in a technical field
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience with SEO and marketing analytics
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and data visualization is helpful
- Basic knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Experience developing training content
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Creative and adventurous – eager to try new approaches
- Inquisitive and interested in learning about new technologies and markets
- Attention to detail
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to email@example.com and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application