Vicor is seeking a strong contributor for its segment marketing team. This self-motivated individual will ensure success in developing new product marketing strategies across diverse end markets including Robotics, Defense, and Industrial. The marketing manager is responsible for the marketing life cycle of Vicor products and will work closely with sales, channel partners, engineering, and manufacturing. This individual should have a strong business acumen and be capable of gaining support and coordinating activities across a dynamic organization. The ideal candidate will be extremely detail oriented with an eye towards continuous improvement in all customer-facing processes.
- Oversee the life cycle management of the broad range of Vicor products
- Own the new product introduction to sales process, working with the corporate marketing team to launch promotional campaigns and enable sales and channel partners to win business with new products
- Develop and execute product marketing strategies incorporating pricing, customer management, and targeted end markets and incorporating input from the sales, distribution, engineering, and customers
- Develop and own the pricing strategy and work with customer facing teams to make strategic pricing decisions
- Manage the product and marketing systems, working closely with engineering and manufacturing organizations to oversee Product Change Notification process and communications
- Manage and improve the new product customer and distributor new product samples program
- Coordinate and create product datasheet changes, application notes, and customer notifications
- Facilitate and maintain the marketing forecast system integral to the factory capacity plan
- Develop product-related content for training and engagement and ensure readiness of “whole product” deliverables
- BA/BS in Business Administration or Marketing, BS Electrical Engineering, or equivalent, related experience
- 10 years related technical sales/marketing or related experience
- Experience collaborating with sales and distribution
- Experience in content creation and sales enablement
- Strong analytic capabilities and decision-making skills
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms like Salesforce.com or equivalent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong bias toward action and results
- Demonstrated ability to work across organization and functional groups
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to details
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to email@example.com and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application