Regional Marketing Manager
Regional Marketing Manager
The Regional Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, executing and measuring marketing programs for Vicor in their region. Their activity is focused on supporting regional sales teams achieve local targets and revenue growth. The regional marketing manager defines suitable marketing actions based on territory objectives. This includes all aspects of events, localization of products launches, sales representative communications, seminars, sales meeting, advertising, public relations and outbound marketing efforts. Continuously deliver ROI reporting metrics on all executed activities and provide marketing reviews on a regular basis. You will work closely with the corporate marketing team, and regional staff. Given the nature of this role regular travel is required. This position reports directly to the VP North America Sales and dotted line to VP Corporate Marketing.
- Develop and execute annual Marketing strategy aligned with sales strategy and Corporate Marketing objectives
- Manage Regional Marketing budget and expenses
- Manage regular communication with sales representatives and select distributors
- Launch new products into the region including partner’s websites, product samples, sales enablement support, training and related activities.
- Work with the PR team in support of launch efforts.
- Align corporate marketing communications strategies with regional sales strategy ensuring the sales teams are kept up to date with Vicor developments including regular communications
- Work closely with corporate marketing to ensure global marketing objectives are met
- Analyze and report progress against campaign goals and report on ROI
- Ensure sales teams have all available sales tools and training
- Support organization of regional sales meetings
- Traveling as required to meet with sales teams
- Support corporate initiatives at select global distributors
- BA/BS in Business Administration or Marketing, or equivalent, related experience
- Seven years’ experience in two or more of the following areas
- High Tech Sales
- High Tech Marketing
- Experience in sales enablement, creation of sales playbooks, creation of sales tools
- Experience in digital marketing, including SEM, social media, and marketing automation
- Experience with demand generation and lead management
- Excellent understanding on how to use analytics, and uses analytics to make decisions
- Working knowledge of CRM like Salesforce.com or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office programs
- Must have great attention to details and be very organized
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application