Senior Compliance Analyst
Reporting directly to the Chief Compliance Officer, this position is responsible for leading Vicor’s and its subsidiaries global compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. This individual will be focusing on designing, implementing, enhancing, and managing cross-functional, compliance solutions that enables efficient risk management across multiple risk domains including ethics, anti-bribery, anti-corruption, trade/sanctions, environmental social governance, human rights, data privacy, and supply chain management compliance.
- Identify, prioritize, and pursue opportunities to enhance Vicor’s compliance and risk -management processes and introduce innovative approaches and solutions to optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Lead efforts to onboard enterprise wide compliance solutions such as GRC platforms, third party risk management platforms, Whistleblower management system, and data privacy management systems.
- Responsible for restructuring and development of Vicor’s Compliance Department, including developing a compliance roadmap.
- Work across global cross-functional teams and stakeholders to design, implement, manage, and enhance compliance programs that address Vicor’s compliance requirements, including internal and external controls and safeguards relating to third party risk and compliance management.
- Expand and refine monitoring, testing, and auditing procedures for compliance programs, focusing on, ethics, anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, trade, sanctions, ESG (Environmental, Social Governance), human rights, data privacy, and supply chain compliance.
- Oversee global due diligence efforts company wide. Lead weekly tactical meetings with EMEA and APAC teams regarding due diligence and Know Your Customer (KYC) Know Your Application (KYA) efforts.
- Develop Vicor’s third party risk management program.
- Maintain Vicor’s human rights and modern slavery program.
- Maintain, interpret and recommend solutions or enhancements to Global Compliance policies, practices and/or training based on internal and external benchmarking, compliance auditing and monitoring results, third party audit findings and other research. Evaluate new technologies to assist in the management and automation of existing compliance processes.
- Research global laws and regulations that could impact Vicor’s business initiatives and develop action plans to address changing business environment.
- Develop corporate policies and procedures.
- Assess effectiveness of controls and safeguards and recommend and manage improvements.
- Assist in the development and implementation of business processes, procedures and tools to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and corporate policies.
- Work with external compliance consultants and legal teams on compliance related projects and gap analysis.
- Independently manage all phases of compliance projects with limited supervision.
- Assist in conducting internal investigations and voluntary self-disclosures to regulatory bodies.
- Oversee aspects of Vicor’s Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program relating to Compliance. Identify key risk areas for Vicor to evaluate and support risk matrixes.
- Report and review any potential deviations from compliance policies and or procedures and issue and track appropriate corrective actions.
- Provide quarterly regulatory updates and risk assessments to senior management.
- Develop and strategize corporate wide compliance objectives with senior management.
- Create, conduct, and manage compliance training program and manage associated Learning Management System (LMS).
- Assist in evaluating any related external frameworks or standards (e.g., ITIL, COBIT, National Institute of Standards and Technology [NIST] IT Standards, ISO 27001/27002, CMMC, SOC 1 and SOC 2.
- Assist with regulatory and license submissions to international, federal, state and local agencies.
- Review compliance department vender contracts.
- Interact and address compliance concerns and questions for customers and third party partners.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the compliance programs.
- Maintain the Compliance Dashboard, compliance reports, and the Compliance Department intranet site.
- Research current and new compliance software tools for automation and due diligence.
- Maintain relationships with compliance departments of global and regional distributors.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Graduate degree is a plus
- 5+ years experience in organizational compliance to include; auditing, implementation, and evaluation of various compliance programs.
- Proven track record researching and implementing IT/Technology solutions surrounding compliance
- Experience in manufacturing ideal- experience with electronics manufactuirng strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) presentation and interpersonal skills including executive level presentations.
- Strong Research and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance or in team environment
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information
- Willingness to learn new compliance areas and ability to assess company risk and implement solution
- Microsoft Suite, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
- Experience working in multi-cultural environment across different time zones
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application