Sr. Credit & Collections Analyst
Sr. Credit & Collections Analyst
- Extensive and proven experience in analyzing financial statements.
- Perform thorough bank and trade reference investigations and interpret D&B reports in order to make informed and sound credit decisions.
- Responsible for setting credit lines and terms.
- Maintain and reconcile accurate account aging.
- Perform all actions necessary to achieve timely collection of receivables, such as written and verbal communication with trade customers, distributors, manufacturer's representatives.
- Develop and maintain cordial, professional and cooperative working relationships with internal and external sales organizations.
- Prepare and distribute assigned month end/quarter end reports.
- Must be crossed trained and fully knowledgeable in the daily management of manufacturing backlog, A/R reporting and Order Management.
- Specifically responsible for a segment of the Company's receivables, which include Fortune 200/500 companies, OEM's and contract manufacturing customers.
- Hands-on knowledge of SAP A/R and Order Management processes beneficial.
Direct accountabilities include:
- Ability to make recommendations regarding alternative credit arrangements with slow paying, new or financially unsound customers.
- Timely collection of the receivables.
- Development of sound relationships with all sales organizations.
- Maintain consistent and thorough credit records via documentation and the receivable management system.
- BA or equivalent in Finance or Accounting
- Strong Microsoft Excel/Word skills
- Strong communication skills
- 6-8 years related experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to email@example.com and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application