Sr. Digital Design Engineer
Sr. Digital Design Engineer
Qualified candidate will be part of the embedded systems development team, with responsibility for digital design, firmware, simulation and verification for state of the art controllers used in advanced power conversion and power monitor Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs).
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or equivalent, MSEE a plus
- 5+ years’ experience in Embedded Control Design and Programming
- Perform functional verification of design on block and system level
- Traditional Verilog and System Verilog coding/unit level verification for serial interfaces, microprocessor, SRAM, Flash, EEPROM
- Analysis of test results, test coverage and debug of unexpected design behavior
- Support synthesis of RTL with timing and area constraints and timing closure
- Firmware coding and debug
- Work across functional boundaries to assure success of embedded firmware and optimization for a variety of products and applications
- Provide design documentation, description and information to application engineers and system designers
- Familiar with Python for bench verification testing and regression
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to email@example.com and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application