- Self-motivated individual responsible for the design and construction of various types of molds.
- Will work with the plastics design engineers to increase the moldability of prototype parts.
- Will machine mold components from verbal instructions, blueprints, sketches, or CAD, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to set up, program and run all C.N.C. operated equipment.
- Ability to design and construct jigs and fixtures as needed.
- 8 years experience in the machine tool trade.
- 4 years mold making experience.
- Technical education degree or equivalent.
- Proficient in the use of CAD/CAM (Mastercam preferred).
- Thorough knowledge of various metals and plastics.
- The ability to complete all aspects of moldmaking from design to completion.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application