Human Resources Administrator
- Working as a member of the Human Resources team, you will serve as the first point of contact in providing support for all Vicor employees in a timely and professional manner, referring to the appropriate HR staff member when necessary.
- Serves as the department coordinator for all department activities and for the preparation of communications for other HR events
- You will coordinate the efforts for the preparation and distribution of offer packages and following up on any tracking of packets when needed.
- Assists in scheduling interviews for hourly employees including the coordination of drug screens, offer packets and reviewing new hire paperwork on the first day. You will also assist in providing the new hire orientations for hourly employees.
- May provide assistance with additional recruiting activities such as sourcing candidate via the web, setting up interviews and the posting jobs
- Preparation of memos, reports, presentations, correspondence, and other HR paperwork and forms as needed
- Order office and break room supplies and track office supply budget, records administration and the management of various Vicor Credit Cards.
- Maintain the security badge system
- PeopleSoft entry for employee updates/changes
- Scheduling of internal and external meetings for HR staff and others as requested
- Responsible for employment verifications and coordination with payroll if additional information is needed.
- Process all department billings and all paperwork necessary for tuition reimbursement
- Distributes department mail and other HR paperwork internally and externally, including annual benefits mailing
- Coordinates receptionist coverage for 400 Federal Street and participates as part of the receptionist coverage team.
- Plan and organize department and Company outings
- Maintain Human Resources page on Intranet
- Maintain employee files – includes filing paperwork and conducting audits of data
- Produce monthly headcount report
- May work as part of multiple project teams responsible for process improvements.
- Provides general administrative support to the Vice President of Human Resources
- Other duties as assigned by Human Resources Staff
- High school diploma with at least 3 + years of similar administrative experience
- Must have proven attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Must understand the confidential nature of role and will be held to highest standards of confidentiality and trust
- Must have a strong sense of urgency and the ability to multitask and follow through.
- Demonstrated proficiency with various computer programs, Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Must be customer service oriented
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills as well as outstanding interpersonal skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Vicor is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to email@example.com and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application