- Working under close supervision, the payroll administrator will have various responsibilities, including the processing all new hire paperwork, and other HR data changes in PeopleSoft.
- Monitors various SmartTime reports for missing punches, incorrect PTO use, proper codes, etc.
- When necessary, remind Supervisors and Managers to approve employee timecards.
- Administer SmartTime training to newly hired managers and supervisors; instruct hourly employees how to use the time clock.
- Utilizing ADP and SmartTime, process stock updates, on call pay, manual checks, gym reimbursement, gift awards, car and gas allowances, miscellaneous bonus payments etc.
- On a weekly basis, run SmartTime interface, import hours into ADP, run report and check hours for accuracy.
- Separate checks, arrange for delivery to other building and multi-states.
- Utilizing ADP, runs the General Ledger download transferring the text files to an excel file to create the General Ledger spreadsheets.
- Process Liberty Mutual bills, miscellaneous Wage Verifications and Unemployment claims as needed.
- Responsible for petty cash back up for 400 Federal Street.
- Assist employees with various changes, direct deposits, W/4 changes, address changes, paystubs, etc.
- Submit Stop Payments, Direct deposit reversals and voided checks as needed.
- Assist in the rotation for switchboard coverage.
- Some college coursework and/or professional certification is required.
- 1-3 years of experience in an office environment in an administrative, customer service or finance role.
- Experience with database management systems such as Peoplesoft, SAP, Oracle. Etc. is required.
- Demonstrated experience working with MS Excel and Outlook is required.
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills required
- Must be extremely detail oriented with good problem solving skills
- ADP WorkForce Now is a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Vicor is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application