I13TL1A0 | Digital Isolators | Vicor
10000 is the maximum allowed
Option Graph Section
- Isolation Channels: 2 Tx, 1 Rx
- Transmission rate: DC to 2.5 Mbps
- Isolation: 4242 Vdc
- Working Voltage: 420 V
- Low power with no VCC supply required on either the transmit or receive side of the isolator unlike traditional digital isolators
- Superior reliability and lifetime versus traditional optocouplers
- Combined with the BCM specific D44TL1A0 Digital Supervisor and digital control VI Chip BCM 6123 - this part enables a complete secondary referenced PMBusTM managed, isolated, fixed ratio power converter system.
- Note: PMBusTM management interface requires D44TL1A0 and I13TL1A0.
-One I13TL1A0 for every one VI Chip BCM 6123 module.
-One D44TL1A0 supports up to 4 VI Chip BCM 6123 modules.